Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Transfers are today, but I´m staying here in Marília with my companion, Sister Moreira. Which is good- I like her :)

Well not a whole ton of stuff happened this week, just that I absolutely LOVED talking with you family on Christmas!!!!!!! Oh man, I am so grateful for Skype!!! I think it is every missionary´s best friend. Do you know what?! The next time I see you all will be IN PERSON! not even by skype! that´s weird to think about.

I am learning a ton- a lot about how to save water, how to eat mangoes correctly, how to teach better, and how to be a better disciple of Christ. I am so grateful that I could pass yet another Christmas in the mission field. I think it really helps me focus more on Christ and his perfect love. Christmas morning, I read during my personal study Lucas 2 (the birth of Jesus) then I continued reading reading where I normally am at in the New Testament, and it just so happens that I read about the atonement of Christ- when he suffered for us- for me, for you- in the Garden of Gethsemane and also on the Cross, and I realized that Christmas is not just about the birth of a baby- but it´s about the life of our Savior. WE celebrate his life and everything he did for us. And oh how I am grateful.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day, week, new month, and NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 
 
Love you all!
Sister Eliason
 
taking photos with one of the young women here :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment