Monday, January 5, 2015

2015: It´s hard to write.

I keep writing 2014- like it happens EVERY year. 

So on new years eve, we did.... nothing.  Went to bed at 10:30, but then we woke up at 11:55 to watch all the fireworks. and it was CRAZY!!!! So we live on the edge of the city, and have a balcony where we do laundry which has a view of the center of the city, so it turned out to be super AWESOME! After about 5 minutes, the fireworks died down and we went back to bed. Good thing I have earplugs- I was able to get some sleep. 

This week the water went out again; we´re back to using the last drops. And we take a shower from a bucket every day. oh well. I´m learning lots. And not just spiritual things, but things about living too. This is very good :)

There is a new sister here, and that´s always fun to see their new excitedment! Hey tyler, she´s from Rio Grande do Sul, but from Santa Maria, so you wouldn´t know her.

I´ve made some goals for this year (ok everyone does, but this is new for me) and I´m going to finish out my mission great!!!! Not that I´m counting down, but it´s going to happen this year.

Woops, out of time! ove you all!
A igreja é COM CERTEZA verdadeira! 
Sister Eliason
I didn´t get the chance last week, but I took a picture when talking to Elder Eliason on Christmas!




With a recent-convert who is well-aged- ha, she´s pretty funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment