Tuesday, February 10, 2015

12 semanas

Yes, for all those who know what that means, I have started my "doze semanas" (12 weeks.) It´s that amount of time you get trained when you start the mission, and everyone knows that it passes super quickly.

And..... I´m being transferred! Back the the zone Morangeira. That is the same zone as my first 2 areas. It´s in the city Maringá. (really big!)

This week was not too interesting. We taught a wonderful woman named Glaucia. She has been reading the Book of Mormon and praying and is feeling the difference in her life. She went to church yesterday  and felt a lot of peace, which is what she´s been hoping for. 

Ah- I´m sad to leave Marília. The members in this ward are super awesome! And I´m going to miss many of them a lot.   
                                                                                  
I don´t have a whole lot to say, but I am just grateful for the scriptures and also for prayer. only the lord can give you the strength you need. Only He can bring peace to the soul.

love you all! feed the missionaries! (but don´t force-feed them!)
Sister Eliason
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment