Monday, November 4, 2013

What To Bring On A Mission - According To Elder Eliason

Here is the e-mail I got from my brother, Elder Eliason, via 3 days before I leave on my mission:


So, I created a list for things that youl will need to bring with you...actually I asked a family of less actives that we reactivated to create the list. the list includes but not exclusively:

4 pairs of underwear
1 pistol
4 pounds of pure gold
1 hammer
1 machete
1 table saw
crayons
30 pairs of shoes
a change of clothes
glasses
1 photo frame to put a photo of your older brother who also is on the mission to show to your companions and make them jealous.  also his email address.
6 rocks
peanuts
nuttella
1 monkey.
50 galons of sunscreen.

I hope that that pretty summs it up :)

te amo, boa sorte.
EE


Here is a picture of my brother: 
Gotta love him!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. What a great brother he is. I especially low the gold an tr mace the and the pistol. Oh ad only four pairs of underwear. Ha ha ha. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete